Over 85% of all new visitors to a web site originate from major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN, for example. In today’s competitive markets, it is essential that every business implement a search engine marketing campaign that allows their customers to find them. Selling online without search engine advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but she doesn’t. In other words, only if you’re search-able, will the money you spent on your website ever convert to any revenue.
Using Pay Per Click Advertising can dramatically improve a web site’s exposure on the web and with the correct management, is a cost effective advertising tool. Most web site owners recognize the importance of a top search engine ranking for their business. However, it is notoriously difficult to create a cost effective campaign, in terms of having the search engine marketing knowledge or time required to ensure their web site is ranked above their competitors, while still achieving maximum return on investment.
Pay Per Click Advertising works on the simple principle of space selling. Text ads appear before the natural listings under relevant searches (often in a boxed-off area at the top of the page); and are commonly the first links that potential customers will see when they receive search results. Pay per click advertising works through a bidding process. The highest bidder for a particular word or phrase receives top placement and, depending on the engine, the top three to five bidders generally achieve placement on the first page of search results. You pay the current bid amount only when someone clicks on your ad. There can be exceptions! Relevance and other quality-based factors decide whether your ad is given preference over a higher bidder even though you bid less.
Managing a pay-per-click ad campaign has become highly complex and time-consuming, and without constant monitoring, you sometimes risk incurring advertising costs that can spiral out of control, focusing on words or phrases that do not convert well, or losing in a bidding war due to negligence. This is where we come in!
When a user is looking for something, he/she is actually announcing themselves as being in the buying cycle. When a user types in “cheap gift flowers”, and you’re in the business of selling flowers, you do not have to sell the idea of buying flowers to them. They already want to buy. You simply have to be visible to them when they “search” for you.
You are the relevant search result just waiting to be discovered!
How do we help?
- We develop large scale keyword lists to take advantage of both high volume of searches as well as low click costs. We take the time to expertly research and develop multi-word phrases to use as keywords.
- We develop compelling and highly relevant ad messages that ensure more traffic at lower costs.
- We implement conversion tracking using any tracking system of your choice. Should you not be employing tracking yet, we provide you with a tracking solution based on your needs and what you can afford.
- We monitor campaigns and ensure consistently greater performance and cost efficiency.
- We report frequent reporting mechanisms according to your availability and needs so that you have are able to track your ROI while maintaining a higher degree of control on your spending.